* Lifetime Active
- You will receive a Windows Server 2019 Standard Retail key which activates on 1 device.
- Server Evaluation copies have to be converted into Retail before you activate these keys.
Windows Server 2019 Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: 1.4Ghz 64-bit processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB
- Network: Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter, 1Gbps connection is ideal.
- Optical Storage: DVD drive (if installing the OS from DVD media)
Windows Server 2019 includes several important changes to the core operating system and many new features in an effort to double down on the security, as well as the data being used by endpoints. New and upgraded features include the following.
- Nano Server: Similar to Windows Server Core mode, a Nano Server must be remotely administered, as it provides no local logon capability and only supports 64-bit applications. Nano Server is optimized for use in private clouds and data centers.
- Windows containers: Unlike virtual machines, containers allow for operating-system-level virtualization by providing just enough access to the OS, libraries, and underlying resources to host applications in an isolated user-space.
- Active Directory Domain Services: Privileged Access Management (PAM) helps to address the theft of credentials by working with Identity Manager (MIM) to protect the Active Directory (AD) forest from accounts with privileged access.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) continues to provide simple, secure identity federation and Single Sign-On (SSO) between ADFS-secured enterprises and partner organizations.